District Conference is all about fun, fellowship, and celebrating the reasons you became a Rotarian in the first place. This year’s “Service with Pride” theme will take you on a “Lion King-like” journey of inspiration, motivation and dedication. Guaranteed to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys and a pride of lions! Be sure to wear your Pith Helmets for this spectacular adventure on May 1-2-3 at the Salem Conference Center, in Salem, Oregon.
Click the flyer for a closer look:
To register by mail, click for a pdf registration form. The form also includes the flyer, above.
To register online, first, login to the District Database:
This is very easy to do…requiring just 2 entries: your UserName and Password, and then a couple of clicks with the mouse. Remember, your e-mail address is the UserName. and your RI Member ID# is your Password. Hint: Your RI ID# is on your ROTARIAN magazine label, and is a 6-8 digit number on the top left portion of the label, or you can get it from your club secretary. Also, IF you check the “box” to remember your UserName and Password, you will not have to enter it each time. SO, just click on the link to go to your district database: http://www.DaCdb.com/rotary. If you have trouble logging into the District database, please call the District Office at 503-682-7081 for help.
Then, once you sign-in…3-Easy Steps to Register for District Conference:
- Once you sign in, you will get the “Welcome screen”, with MENU tabs across the top1) Just move your mouse to the “Calendar” tab at the top of the screen, and a drop-down menu appears…click on the “Go To RegisterME” entry2)
- Then, click on the RegisterNOW link beside the calendar entry for the District Conference.
- Then, answer the questions regarding your registration, and
- click on the [Register NOW for Event] button at bottom LEFT side of screen. 3)
- Then, click on the [Submit YOUR Payment On-line] to pay with a credit card.
You will receive 2 confirming e-mails:
- One from the Conference registration, and
- one from the on-line payment processor.