- SOLICIT DONATIONS! OAA18-SolicitationLtr+ProcForm.pdf
• Return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (or Nancy or Keleigh) as soon as possible.
• Hold auction items & display materials. They must be delivered to the auction during setup FRIDAY or before 3:30 pm SATURDAY
- WINE GRAB GAME
• $20 to Nancey OR purchase a bottle valued at $25 or more and give it to Nancey.
- TICKET SALES
• Members are expected to PURCHASE a ticket to the event for themselves.
• Members are expected to SELL a minimum of 4 additional tickets.
• Alternately, sell 5 tickets!
- HOLD A JOB
• Members are expected to participate in chairing, or working on, pre-event committees.
• Members are expected to be at the Museum for training and walk-through on the Friday before the auction at 5:30 pm.
• Members are requested to help with setup at the Museum on Friday, IF available. Time TBD.
• Committee Chairs are expected to ensure all responsibilities and volunteers for their committee are fully managed. Do not assume someone who has done the job in the past will fill in pieces if you haven’t spoken to them.
• Contact Nancy McAllister for information on available jobs!
Roles & Assignments
- Event Chair: Keleigh
- Event Vision: Nancy Mc
- Food: Karen; w/ Nanci; Tiffany; Grant
- Entertainment: Vanessa
- Space Planners: John R; w/ Lanie; Kathy; John D
- Decoration/Design:Kathy & Rita
- Print Materials/Marketing Design: Keleigh
- Public Awareness/Ticket Sales: Paul, w/ Allie; Karen K; Wendy; Bob; Kevin;
- Procurement Team: Dennis; w/ Vanessa; Jackie; Wendy; Paul; Natalie + individual package assignments
- Transport of Items to Auction: Lanie; Bob
- Software Training: Keleigh, w/ Lynn
- PRE Auction Data Entry: Lynn;, w/ Nancey; Nancy; Mike
- LIVE Auction Data Entry: Keleigh; w/ Bob; Lanie
- Silent Auction: Nancy, w/ Lanie; Nancey; Natalie
- Live Auctioneer/ with assistant: TBD; Keith
- Wine Grab: Natalie
- Volunteer Recruitment/Management: Don; w/ Allie; Paul; Karen K.; Ivar; Keith
- Check In/Check Out: Keleigh; w/ Laura; Mike; Bob; Kevin
- Clean Up: Everyone!!!
Time to Event:
Save the Date
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Auction Committee Meetings
Monday, January 8th
Monday, February 5th
Monday, March 5th
Monday March 19th
Live Auction Items are chosen
Saturday, March 17th
Last Day for Items in
Tuesday, March 24th
Friday, April 6th
Setup Begins: 10 am
*Check with your group’s chair for additional on-site times
Friday, April 6th
ALL Volunteers – 5 pm
Saturday, April 7th – 5 pm
Volunteers arrive by 4 pm