- This event has passed.
Club Meeting: Rotary Fellowships
February 26 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm PST
Club Member Lynn Raymer will be talking with us about Rotary Fellowships, including some with which she has personal experience.
Rotary Fellowships are international groups that share a common passion. Being part of a fellowship is a fun way to make friends around the world, explore a hobby or profession, and enhance your Rotary experience.
How do I join a fellowship?
Fellowships are open to Rotarians, family members, and program participants and alumni. You can contact a fellowship directly by using the links below.
How do I form a fellowship?
- Read this Guide for Prospective Rotary Fellowships.
- Find others interested in the topic:
- Join a discussion group or start a new one. It’s a great way to share your interest with other members.
- Use Rotary’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to promote your idea.
- Attend the Rotary International Convention or other Rotary events.
- Reach out to district leadership in other countries to build membership.
- Apply for official recognition using this online form.
Explore our fellowships
Interested in a particular subject? Visit the group’s website or email it to learn more.
- Magna Graecia
- Marathon Running
- Military Veterans
- Old and Rare Books
- Past District Governors
- Police and Law Enforcement
- Quilters and Fiber Artists
- Recreational Vehicles
- Rotary Global History
- Rotary Heritage and History
- Rotary Means Business
- Rotary on Pins
- Rotary on Stamps
- Russian Culture