District Assembly is on May 16th at Lakeridge High School in Lake Oswego, Oregon. There will be 4 concurrent sessions on 35 topics. For the first time ever, this year’s, District Assembly will include a Rotary Resource Fair featuring Rotary Programs, Projects and Information that will interest all club members whether a new Rotarian or a seasoned member who has held many positions in one or more clubs. Come, learn more about Rotary and enjoy the fellowship!
- Go to the District Website Homepage at www.district5100.org
- click on the left-hand tab: District Info and Database
- then click on District Assembly [COMTA] Info T
- In the center of the flyer which comes up, click on ENROLL TODAY
- Answer the questions regarding your registration, and click on Register NOW for Event at bottom RIGHT side of screen
- Next, click on Submit YOUR Payment On-line to pay with a credit card on the event’s Confirmation and PAY screen. Our club will reimburse officers; turn in your receipt.
You will receive 2 confirming e-mails:
- One from the Assembly registration, and
- one from the on-line payment processor.
If you carpool, District will reimburse for mileage!