- Read this one-page overview on Proposing a new member
- Propose Member to Board.
- Wait for approval.
- Go over Pre-Membership-Expectations with the potential member.
- Complete B-MemberProposal_v2014-10.pdf and DaCdb-Information.pdf and submit with check* to President, Secretary or Membership Chair.
*Annual dues of $145 + $50 application fee. Contact the club Treasurer for pro-rated amount.
Keep Your Info Current
The District database is critical to the effective running of our club. Please review and update your profile annually. Your club President and Secretary will be very grateful! Rotary.org stores information about your Foundation giving. It’s a good idea to review this information annually as well, so any errors or discrepancies can be corrected.
- District 5100 Website
- Login to the District Database. This is very easy to do. Your e-mail address is your username. and your RI Member ID# is your password. Hint: Your RI ID# is on your ROTARIAN magazine label, and is a 6-8 digit number on the top left portion of the label, or you can get it from your club Secretary. Click to go to your district database: https://www.directory-online.com/Rotary/SecLogin.cfm. If you have trouble logging in, please call the District Office at 503-682-7081 for help.
- rotary.org – log in to view or update your profile
Rotary Foundation Contributions
- Every Rotarian Every Year
- Download a form to make your Paul Harris contribution by check or credit card.
- Visit the www.rotary.org contribution page for more options.
Would you like to partner with our club for a service project?
- Form for requesting funds from our club: [doc] [pdf]