Peninsula Rotary’s Christmas Angels program is designed to ensure local youth, who might not otherwise receive a present, have a box under their tree Christmas morning.
- Look for trees to go up in local banks and shops just before Thanksgiving.
- Adopt an angel tag from one of the Christmas Angels Gift Trees
.Youmay give items not listed on your angel tag but please provide at least one of the requested gifts.
- Wrap your gift(s) and securely attach the coded Angel Tag
- Place it beneath any Angel Tree by December 7, 2019.
- Anita’s Coastal Café –Ocean Park
- All Season’s –Chinook
- Bank of Pacific –LB & OP
- Key Bank –Long Beach
- Great NW Federal Credit Union –LB & OP
- Ocean Park Eagles #3602
- Moose Lodge #2362
- Peninsula Pharmacies (all locations)
- Raymond Federal Bank –Long Beach
- The Cove Restaurant
See Also: Christmas Angels Golf Tournament
For toys, contact Peninsula Toys For Kids at 360-665-4451
This program is for needy children ages 0-12 years old. Our emphasis is on clothing, books and specialty items (not toys). There is a maximum of two (2) gifts per child | El máximo de dos (2) regalos por niño.
You can register children by phone [pdf], or by using our form, which can also be used to send a comment or question to our Christmas Angels Team.
We take registration calls beginning in early November. This year, requests are due by November 15, 2019